So often we hear:
"I wish I'd have learnt an instrument when I was a child"
or even more popular,
"I wish I'd have STUCK at learning an instrument when I was a child"
We'd like to do something about this! You see, cliche or not, it really is never too late to learn an instrument.
"One of the truly amazing things about learning a new piece, song or tune is that it stays with us for life"
We offer both individual tuition and small group classes for adults. In the individual lessons, we tailor a syllabus to suit your requirements. No two lessons are the same - and whether you're new to learning an instrument, or you've played before you can be sure that we will decide on a direction to suit you.
Our group lessons are delivered in sessions of no more than six students and includes 'core' content and 'personalised' content.
The core syllabus content includes:
- Scales and Exercises
- Beginner Pieces
- Theory of Music understanding
Personalised content includes:
- Pieces that you are interested in learning
- Group ensemble performances in unison
- Group ensemble performances in parts
- Two private one-to-one lessons with your tutor each term to ensure that you're on track to meeting your goals.
How to find us
GET IN TOUCH